You can add, edit or remove LegFi user permissions in two ways.
One way to update LegFi user permissions is via the Members menu. On the row of the member you wish to update, select the ellipsis (three dots) in the right ACTIONS column and click Permissions.
In the EDIT MEMBER PERMISSIONS window, you can can give READ, EDIT or full ADMIN status to the member.
Select the row(s) of individual module(s) to which that member will have administrator access. The member can have READ-only access or full EDIT access to those items.
Or, if you want the user to have full ADMIN STATUS access to all modules in your LegFi account, check the top box for ADMIN STATUS.
You can also give a user READ or ADMIN access to all modules under SETTINGS (gear icon).
Then, select PERMISSIONS.
- If a member's permissions were updated via the EDIT MEMBER PERMISSIONS window (as outlined in the above Member Record section), those permissions will be reflected in the PERMISSIONS page reflected below.
- Gray indicates a user only has read-only access to a module.
- Green indicates a user has full edit access.
- Update the ADMIN? slider to Green to give the member full edit access to all modules.
- Update the ADMIN? slider to Gray to remove access from all modules.
- Select any of the individual modules to update permissions for those separately.
- Green indicates the member has full edit access to that individual module.
- Gray indicates the member does not have access to that individual module.